TODO File Reference
Go to the source code of this file.
Definition at line 33 of file TODO.
- implement "make doc"; use autoconf to check doxygen availability file)
- implement jf_truncate (a function to truncate the size of a journaled file
- implement jf_flush (a function for flushing buffer content and show current journaled file content to external apps)
- thread support with different flags:
and locks at journal level
- shared/exclusive writes
- dirty/clean reads
- can jf_journal_scan and his sons cleaned up? Is "forward" direction really used? Since jf_journal_cold_recovery it may be "forward" is never used (only backward). If possible, clean-up code
- optimize jf_fetch_record retrieving only redo/undo data, not redo & undo (save memory and CPU time)
- multiple atomic commit/rollback passing a list of jf_file objects
- C++ wrapper implemented as "header only": jf.hpp
- Python module
- Perl module
- Microsoft Windows C++ 6.0 build tools
- Substiture "realloc" with "free/malloc" when content does not have to be preserved (free/malloc may be faster because they does not copy content in the event of a different chunk)
- Support for MAC OS style file (LFCR for new line ?) ???
- Support for unicode text files
- Support for UTF-8 text files
- Substitute ordered array with a search tree in "jf_cache_file" class
- Automatic (test bug) program generation: every API writes a piece of program can be offline compiled to reproduce exactly all library call
Copyright 2005 ©